Freundliche Menschen, die ihre
Geschenke, Bücher, Lehrbücher, CDs, DVDs, Videos, Foto / Elektronikartikel hier bei
AMAZON kaufen, unterstützen optimal die Spaßpost! Vielen Dank!
Beiträge zur Spasspost bitte nur per E-Mail.
Hinweise zu Autoren.
|Eine Zigarette verkürzt das Leben um 2
Eine Flasche Alkohol verkürzt das Leben um 4 Minuten.
Aber ein Arbeitstag verkürzt das Leben um 8 Stunden!!
I've seen some of these before. I like them, so I am sharing them again.
(1) When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not
screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
(2) Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it
says on the aspirin bottle: "Take two aspirin" and "Keep away from
children." -- Author Unknown
(3) "Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that.
It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar." -- Drew Carey
(4) "The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a desirable job, but if
you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of
the night, drop them off at the wrong house." -- Jeff Foxworthy
(5) "If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's
life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering
if there is a man on base." -- Dave Barry
(6) "Relationships are hard. It's like a full time job, and we should treat it like
one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to leave you, they should give you two weeks'
notice. There should be severance pay, the day before
leave you, they should have to find you a temp." -- Bob Ettinger
(7) "My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and
threw her off the boat. I said, 'Mom, they weren't trying to teach
how to swim.'" -- Paula Poundstone
(8) "A study in the Washington Post says that women have better verbal
than men. I just want to say to the authors of that study: "Duh." -- Conan
(9) "Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish
burger and I realize, Oh my God.... I could be eating a slow learner."
-- Lynda Montgomery
(10) "I think that's how Chicago got started. Bunch of people in New York said, 'Gee,
I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold enough. Let's go
west.'" -- Richard Jeni
(11) "If life were fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators
be dead." -- Johnny Carson
(12) "Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography." -- Paul
(13) "My parents didn't want to move to Florida, but they turned sixty and
that's the law." -- Jerry Seinfeld
(14) "Remember in elementary school, you were told that in case of fire you have to
line up quietly in a single file line from smallest to tallest. What is
the logic in that? What, do tall people burn slower?" -- Warren Hutcherson
(15) "Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same."
-- Oscar Wilde
(16) "Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress... But
I repeat myself." -- Mark Twain
(17) "Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least
they can find Afghanistan." -- A. Whitney Brown
(18) "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that
says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" -- Dave Barry